Some things were meant to be mixed. We can syncretize colors on a palette, or our favorite food flavors. But not our faiths. That kind of syncretism is dangerous. How does this happen in Christianity? Right now there is a growing movement in America and some other parts of the world to blend two very different faiths—Christianity and Islam. If you’re a listener to this program, it’s called Chrislam, and hit has nothing to do with reaching the lost who need a savior, and everything to do with blending two very different faiths, and now we have Christian leaders who ask, what’s the problem? We pray to the same God anyway so we’re all going to the same place,right? Well, no.
Joining us for today’s discussion is someone we’ve had on our program before, Eric Barger. Eric is from Take a Stand Ministries, and you can hear him on Understanding the Times with Jan Markell.
Eric’s Take A Stand! Ministries confronts both the culture and the Church, focusing on the troubling unbiblical trends and doctrinal issues facing Christians.
- Rick Warren: “Slammed for Chrislam or Slammed for Love?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- What Is ‘Chrislam’ & Why Are Its Followers Merging Christian & Islamic Theology? (theblaze.com)
- Chrislam One World Religion Emerging! (lynleahz.com)
- Why I Am Attending the Mosque Open House (standupforthetruth.com)
- “i Can’t Sign the Letter” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christians and Muslims in Dangerous Dialog (standupforthetruth.com)
- Islam: a Peaceful Religion?
- Islamo-Fascism – It originates with the Koran
- Islam: Another God? Another Gospel?
- Muslims and Christians: Not the same God!
- Who is Allah?