As we enter the final days of 2012, the nation is looking toward a new budget agreement that would prevent America from falling over the so-called “fiscal cliff.” And whatever you believe about that, we all know that the economic crisis we are in will not go away anytime soon, and in fact will be the new norm for the New Year. How will this impact the Church in 2013?
Today we’re going to look at the economy and how the political landscape is changing for the Church and for Christians.
Joining us is long-time guest on our program, Robert Meyer, a writer for Renew America. You can check out his articles here.
- Can we reclaim the Church? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Examine Your Faith (blottingoutgod.com)
- The Cross in the Closet: A Review (standupforthetruth.com)
- Where Does the Church Go From Here? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Transform Student Ministries of Kay Arthur’s Precept Ministries Turns to Steven Furtick for Inspiration (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Will the Evangelical Church Sell Out the Gospel for a Dominionist Political Agenda? (thereformedtraveler.com)
- Christian “celebrities,” confusion and clarity. (standupforthetruth.com)
- Debunking Greater by Steven Furtick – Burn the Plows (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Is the Death of Evangelical Christianity Imminent? 5 Monumental Issues Facing the Movement (theblaze.com)
- Debunking Joyce Meyer’s Power Thoughts – As A Man Thinketh (thereformedtraveler.com)
- Fiscal Cliff? How About the Moral Cliff? By Jim Daly , CP Guest Contributor (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)