Today we are continuing our discussion about how we hear from God, and if you missed yesterday’s program we shared just some of what the Bible has to say on the topic. But there’s more! Once again, we’ll open this up for discussion and read some of your insightful comments.
And then in part two, we’ll talk about something called “Lordship Salvation.” If you’ve never heard that term before, stick around because it’s a very controversial topic with several opposing views in Christianity.
- What is Lordship salvation?
- Lordship Salvation — Two Views: John F. MacArthur, Jr. v. Charles C. Ryrie
- Understanding the Lordship Salvation Controversy
- Lordship Salvation « airō
- Letter: Youth group “Monk Night” and hearing God (standupforthetruth.com)
- How to hear God’s voice 100% of the time!
- Is “Jesus Calling” in your library? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Beth Moore Does Claim Direct Revelations From God (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Postmodern Infiltration (herescope.blogspot.com)
- How can I know if I am hearing God, hearing Satan, or hearing my own thoughts?
- How can I recognize the voice of God?
- What does it mean that God speaks in a still small voice?
- How do we know when we hear the Holy Spirit?