Psalm 14:1 says:
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one. Do all these evildoers know nothing?
What keeps us from knowing that God is God? God has called those who don’t understand Him “foolish.” It’s not a very politically correct term, but in God’s eyes, it means something.
Joining us today is Dave Wager, the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin.
What is a fool according to God? Scroll over these verses to read them:
1 Corinthians 3:19
There are many more:
- Foolish (michaelerb.wordpress.com)
- What does the Bible mean when it says “The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God’”?
- Should Christians Use the Word Fool?
- The Fool (Proverbs 26:1-11) – Biblical Studies Foundation
- What Does the Bible Say About Fool?
- Ecclesiastes 10:14 and fools multiply words.
- What is the meaning of the Parable of the Rich Fool?