Love and sex. Two different things—but these days they have come to be used interchangeably by young people and many Christians. Today we discuss love and sex as God defines them vs. the way man has come to redefine them. We are joined by Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action and Jeff Strommen of HopeNet 360 at 9am central.
About The Author
- Carl Gallups: Vaccinations, the ‘Rona,’ and the Days of Noah March 2, 2021
- Holly Pivec: Why NAR ‘Prophets’ were Wrong, & Fake Domestic Terrorism March 1, 2021
- Calvin Beisner: Climate Predictions, Green Policy; Equality Act February 26, 2021
- Jason Jimenez: Stand Strong, Embolden Believers, Engage Culture February 25, 2021
- Rick Scarborough: Carnality in the Church and the Demise of Freedom February 23, 2021