- We’ve gone from fact-based doctrine to feeling-based experiences.
- We’re teaching people how to “hear God’s voice” through direct revelation rather than reading His breathed-out Word of Scripture.
- Younger, inexperienced men are now elders and teachers.
- Even our Christian seminaries and Bible colleges are now required to have mystical spiritual formation courses as part of their infrastructure.
Joining us today is Elijah Abraham, who was once a Muslim. Born and raised in Baghdad, Elijah is now a born-again Christian and today is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- Clarity or confusion? Leaders have a choice to make
- Christianity Facing ‘Catastrophic Collapse’ In Britain As Islam Continues To Rise
- Bible Translation, WEA Report and Wycliffe Bible Translators