- New Age believers
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- “Luke Warm” Christians
- Friends & Family
- In the Workplace
- Our Children and Youth
We’ve got some good info to share: On our radio station’s website, we’ve added some resources for you to begin to reach out to specific people groups and begin to have those conversations based on what they believe – or don’t believe – about God. It’s part of a larger effort to do our part to equip the Bride of Christ in these confusing times.
We’re going to spend the first segment today talking about reaching Muslims with the Word of God. Joining us today is Elijah Abraham, who was once a Muslim. Born and raised in Baghdad, Elijah is now a born-again Christian and today is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- Pope Urged to Declare Islam a Peaceful Religion (cnsnews.com)
- THE ISLAMIC WRITING ON THE WALL
- Sleeping with the Jihadists
- Texas Mega-Church Leader Partners with Muslim Brotherhood Front (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Bill Cosby: We Should All Be More Like Muslims (conservativebyte.com)
- Christians ‘Legally’ Persecuted In Egypt’s Islamic State (religiousfreedomcoalition.org)
- Leadership and the downside of the “Missional” movement (standupforthetruth.com)
- More Than Half of Evangelicals View Islam as a Violent Religion (christianpost.com)