You’re invited to chime in on today’s Christian headlines (some of which we’ve shared here), on today’s program. Opinions are great, but what does God have to say about these trends?
Dave Wager is with us in studio today. He is the author of several books and the president of Silver Birch Ranch and Nicolet Bible Institute in northern Wisconsin.
Dave is also the co-host of a brand new radio program on our station designed to help young people understand the Truth of God’s Word. Check out HopeNet Radio with Dave Wager and Jeff Strommen Sunday evenings from 7 – 9 and have your teens tune in!
- Arguments and quarrels (standupforthetruth.com)
- A next-gen Post Modern discussion (standupforthetruth.com)
- Friendly fire: A “Matthew 18 Moment?” (standupforthetruth.com)
- When Tolerance Is Valued over Truth (donotbesurprised.com)
- A little leaven… (standupforthetruth.com)
- Mainline Narcissism in the Church (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rachel Held Evans and the New Liberals (defendingcontending.com)
- Jesus Calling By Sarah Young: W.U.I. (Writing Under the Influence) (solasisters.com)
- 3 is the number (The Circle Maker Exposed) (standupforthetruth.com)
- Where do you draw the line? (standupforthetruth.com)