“I find the love, I find the support, I find the non-judgmental eyes when I come here,” attendee Leah Stanfield says of her beer service. “And I find friends that love God [and] love craft beer.” So what do you think? Is this new trend something that will win souls, or is it a carnal trend that doesn’t belong in Christ’s Church? Approximately 30-40 people meet for the weekly gathering, which includes Bible readings, fellowship and communion–all over pizza and beer at Zio Carlo pub.
About The Author
- Rep. Jordan Asks Fauci if He Thinks ‘the Constitution Is Suspended’: ‘Are We Just Going to Continue This Forever?’ April 19, 2021
- Congresswoman: ‘The Scariest Bill Introduced Since I’ve Become a Member of the House’ Should Concern You April 19, 2021
- Corey Miller: The Catastrophe of Critical Race Theory, Worldly Philosophies April 19, 2021
- Of Course: Snopes Defends Marxist BLM Leader’s Expensive Home Buying Spree April 18, 2021
- NBC & ABC Justify Left-Wing Court Packing, Cite Dem ‘Fury’ Over ‘Conservative’ Court April 18, 2021