Today we are diving into several controversial topics. In our second half, we’re discussion some theological perspectives on prayer, and how without a biblical understanding, we can make prayer about doing all sorts of things that the Bible says we ought not to do.
In our first segment today, another controversial topic we cover here at Stand Up For The Truth: The global education agenda and the end game of programs like Common Core. Joining us for this discussion is someone who has been sounding the alarm about national Common Core standards and curriculum. Kyle Olson is publisher and founder of EAGnews.org dedicated to education reform. Kyle is a contributor to TownHall.Com and has written a book titled, Indoctrination: How Useful Idiots Are Using Our Schools To Subvert American Exceptionalism.
- Common Core and you (standupforthetruth.com)
- Texas Mom Exposes ‘Illegal’ Practice of ‘Common Core’ in Local School System (intellihub.com)
- Common Core lessons reducing teachers to “robots” (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core’s Vision of Marriage: Rest in Peace (stopcommoncoreny.wordpress.com)
- Student Speaks Up Against “Common Core” Education (lighthousetrailsresearch.com)
- Common Core strikes again. (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Core Divides Private Schools (foxbusiness.com)
- Common Core sneaks politics into class (foxnews.com)
- Angry Md. Parents Band Together To Fight Common Core (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Colorado 6th Graders, Parents, Required To Take “Righty/Lefty” Survey (standupforthetruth.com)
- Common Code for the whole world