Life is pretty precarious, is it not? This video is going viral, and it is a metaphor for how precious and fleeting life on this earth can be!
Are we looking at our lives here with an eternal perspective? We are talking about that right now on our program today with Elijah Abraham.
Elijah was once a Muslim. Born and raised in Baghdad, Elijah is now a born-again Christian and today is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- Your mission field to lukewarm Christians (standupforthetruth.com)
- Easy Believism: What is the cure?
- Living a Life Well Pleasing to God (christianresearchnetwork.org)
- Guest Post: Genuine vs. False Assurance (donotbesurprised.com)
- How do we know? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Hath God Said? (standupforthetruth.com)
- “The Devil’s Lie to Give False Security to Damned People” (airocross.com)