Many people believe that Christianity in European countries is often a “preview” of what will be coming to America. We certainly saw the roots of post-modernity, which eventually spawned the Emergent Church movement, birthed in seminary teachings in Germany more than 60 years ago. But what’s happening now in European churches – many a blend of human secularism and New Age thought – is interesting.
A frequent guest on our program is with us today: Elijah Abraham, who just recently returned from an outreach in Europe.
Born and raised as a Muslim in Baghdad, Elijah Abraham offers a unique perspective on the nature of Islam. Elijah is now a born-again Christian and today is the founder and executive director of Living Oasis Ministries, reaching Muslims with the Gospel. Abraham is part of Biblical Missiology, a group dedicated to shining the light of truth on a movement called Chrislam, the blending of Christianity and Islam that has been infesting the Body of Christ and is a growing concern.
- Your mission field to lukewarm Christians (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christianity vs Islam: what future awaits Europe? (voiceofrussia.com)
- ‘Muslim’ Jesus Demands Sharia Law and Jizya Tribute (christianpost.com)
- Life’s fleeting nature and our trust in Him (standupforthetruth.com)
- European Religion and Identity (hadithstudiesblog.wordpress.com)