In many of today’s modern churches, you don’t hear much about the Apostle’s Creed anymore.
Our guest today is Chris Rosebrough, host of the daily radio program, Fighting For The Faith, heard around the world on Pirate Christian Radio, a broadcast group he founded to help Christians discern God’s Word by taking a look at what people say and teach in the name of Jesus and holding it up to the light of Scripture.
Previous programs we’ve done with Chris:
- On plagiarism, tone, and tribalism
- Friendly fire: A “Matthew 18 Moment?”
- Can we reclaim the Church?
- When you find yourself under the bus wheels
- Collectivism in the Church: How did we get here?
- Chrislam: When common ground becomes shaky ground
- Exegesis, Eisegesis and “Narcigesis?” When the Bible becomes about you
The Apostle’s Creed:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.