Today we are looking at Chapter 2 of the Acts of the Apostles.
Why did they establish it the way they did, and why don’t our churches look like this today? Our guest Scott Alan Buss is here to engage in this discussion.
He is the author of several books including a new one titled The Beginning of Knowledge: Christ as Truth in Apologetics. Check out Scott’s blog here, as well as his other books, “Fire Breathing Christians: The Common Believer’s Call to Reformation, Revival, and Revolution” and “Apathetic Christianity: The Zombie Religion of American Churchianity.”
- Being real: Reaching the world (standupforthetruth.com)
- The beginning of knowledge (standupforthetruth.com)
- A little leaven… (standupforthetruth.com)
- A Mark of the Beast (firebreathingchristian.wordpress.com)
- Prancing Ponies, Bible Belt Satanists, and America’s Proud Rebellion (firebreathingchristian.wordpress.com)