The Bible has a lot to say about scoffers and mockers in the last days. Later you’ll hear about a new re-imagined “bible” titled “God is Disappointed In You,” which mocks God and Christians. Also news of a new cable television program called “Black Jesus” which debuts next week about a Jesus that curses like a sailor. Some Christians are launching a campaign to get it cancelled before it airs. What do you think of their effort to do that?
First, there seems to be a growing movement in some churches to avoid teaching out of Genesis and Revelation. What has been the result? Does this impact people’s theologies and open the door for apostate movements? Pastor Chris Quintana joins us to discuss the evangelical shift…er, DRIFT. He is senior pastor at Calvary Chapel Cypress in California.
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
- Roots of the “Church Growth Movement”
- What does the Bible say about scoffers and mockers?
- The new Scoffer’s Bible, a.k.a. “God Is Disappointed In You”
- Scoffers: It’s getting worse
- Rapture Palooza?
- The Pope’s Apostate Church
- The late, great planet “church”
- Pastor Paul teaches Pastor Timothy about error
- Why do Gospel-believing Christians reject the Gospel?