Today we are talking about truth and fiction coming out of the Middle East, particularly from Israel and the Gaza area, where information has been intentionally skewed to gain sympathy from the West for the terrorist group known as Hamas. Joining us today is a frequent guest here on Stand Up For The Truth: Gary Kah.
Gary is the former Europe & Middle East Trade Specialist with an inside track on the efforts underway to establish a one-world political/financial system, along with the religious element connected with one-world/interfaith movement. His two best-selling books, En Route to Global Occupation and The New World Religion, are must-reads for Christians desiring to connect the dots. You can subscribe and keep up with new developments via Gary’s Hope for the World Update. You can check out Gary’s website here.
More Israel headlines:
- Stories From The Battlefield: Hamas Tunnels Used To Target Israel’s Kindergartens
- Israeli Leaflets in Gaza Warn: ‘Battle Is Ongoing’
- Israelis reveal tunnels to highlight Hamas threat
- At least 160 children have died digging Hamas’s “terror tunnels” under Gaza.
- Columnist Lee Habeeb: Western media is enabling Hamas
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
- A blending of religions and governments
- As the world and the Church converge
- One-World Goverment and One-World Religion
- Seeing the many paths to globalization?
- A unified world?
- America at a crossroads
- Marching toward a one-world faith?
- How Close Are We To “One”?
- The Great Convergence and the End of the Age