Today’s program runs the gamut – from Gaza to “Gungor.” Later in the program yet another popular, award-winning Christian artist announces that the Bible is just a collection of stories, and not authoritative. It’s heartbreaking, and it hits close to home as the band “Gungor” will be performing in Appleton Wisconsin at the PAC in just a few weeks. Ministries like our radio station have some decisions to make: To support or not to support an event in which the featured artist is basically leading our youth into apostasy? In our case, this radio station for the first time will be pulling out of this event as it stands now with this artist.
Read more here:
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
Up first, the latest in interfaith dialog with Muslims and Christians as well as what’s happening with our State Department and the terrorist group Hamas. We’re checking in with Ryan Mauro, a National Security Analyst for ClarionProject.org,a comprehensive news source for stories you won’t find on mainstream media.You’ll want to bookmark that link and visit Clarion Project frequently!
- Jimmy Carter to be guest speaker at ISNA Convention
- Texas Mega-Church Leader Partners with Muslim Brotherhood Front
- Why the church needs more old elephants
- Selling out: A growing trend
- Jimmy Carter: Hamas a “Legitimate Political Actor”
- Jimmy Carter pushes US to recognize Hamas, slams Israel in op-ed
- Gungor drifts from biblical orthodoxy