The birth pangs are getting closer together. Today we are talking about tough and scary issues today, and we need to remind you off the top to keep in mind that we belong to Jesus Christ and we must remember that we have that blessed Hope.
Technology can be used to save lives and connect us instantly around the world. But it can also be used to enslave us. Today we’re titling this program “Foot on the accelerator,” because of the speed in which technology is grabbing your personal information.
Even messing with your DNA.
Check out this billboard appearing in major airports:
The billboard lists a nondescript link to a website with no information. The only hint is the word HSBC.
What or whom is HSBC? Our guest today is Mary Danielsen. You can find her reports on the high-tech influences used by world governments to keep tabs on its citizens. She shares this on her The Things to Come blog, where you’ll find her latest article, “Prophecy 101.”
The infrastructure has been building since the 1800s, and used by the Nazis to identify and persecute Jews. Check out this poster: An image of the Nazi pro-war poster about Hollerith Cards in 1934.
See How IBM helped automate the nazi death machine
- Feeling those birthpangs yet?
- Is Persecution Right Around the Corner?
- Wake Up – there is a real Christian genocide going on in the Middle East (warning: Graphic images)
- A breach of apostasy in post-modern churches
- Economic Alarm Clock
- Mike’s Rant: Read the warning label!
- Bio surveillance? Obama announces launch of massive snooping strategy