Today we cover the headlines in the news that we need to be discussing as Christians. What is a biblical response to each of these? What are Christians called to do here in this world?
Our guest in our first segment is Julaine Appling of Wisconsin Family Action.
Stand Up For The Truth is a radio and online ministry that covers news of the day, trends in the church and theological issues that Christians deal with and talk about every day, and we give you a place to be educated, equipped and connected to help you discern along the way. But most importantly, we point you to Christ Jesus as our Savior, and His Word – the Scriptures, as the truth that you can depend on. In fact, you should filter everything you read, hear and consume as a believer – including what you find on this program – through the Scriptures to see if it lines up.
Subscribe (RSS | iTunes) Having trouble with this podcast? Click Here for tips. We are 100% Listener supported. Donate now! Want our news delivered? Get our WEEKLY WATCHMAN digest, published and sent to you every Friday!
- Why did YouTube yank pastor’s ISIS message? (oddonion.com)
- 50-state Look At How Common Core Playing Out In US
- The Coded Message Obama Delivers When He Says ISIL Instead Of ISIS
- Mars Hill Church Director of Worship Dustin Kensrue Resigns
- Jimmy Carter at Islamic Conference: Americans Must “Use the Principles Of Allah To Bring Peace And Justice to All”
- Two kinds of unity?
- The unintended consequences of gay marriage
- Re-Defining the Emergent Movement (standupforthetruth.com)
- When is it time to bail out? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Christian Singer Michael Gungor Makes More Outrageous Claims