We love Fridays for several reasons. One of them is we get to hear from our listeners and discuss issues that are important to you. These are some of the topics you have asked about or commented on this week. We we will discuss as many as possible on air today.
- The growing threat of technology to religious freedom
- A biblical perspective on immigration?
- A Christian teen struggles with mockery in the public schools
- What do Freemasons believe and is any of it biblical?
- Christians, depression and mental disorders
- When did the church being worship on the first day of the week?
- Trump’s occasional caustic language
- Oprah for President?
- The teaching of ‘Kingdom Circles’
- Should elders be held accountable when their adult children abandon the faith?
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers. 1 Thessalonians 2:13
On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight. Acts 20:7
On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper,1 Cor. 16:2
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11