On Fridays, we turn our microphones over to you, our listeners, to discuss what’s on your heart. Among the topics you have asked about this week:
- Our legal challenge to the City of DePere’s “non-discrimination” ordinance
- The good, bad and ugly about Discernment Ministries
- School violence and the call for gun control
- A national newspaper column titled “The God Squad”
- Is baptism necessary for salvation?
- Does suicide mean a person will not enter heaven? (If a Christian commits suicide, is he/she still saved? | GotQuestions.org)
- Should Christians attend a homosexual union ceremony of a family member?