The Bible is clear: God created man in His own image, but as absolute truth and morality continue to be attacked, we see this truth being denied as more and more professing Christians see God as they would like to see Him. We should rather surrender to Him and acknowledge His eternal nature and character. This is one of the subjects a listener sent in which we will address today. Other topics people want to touch on include:
- What does Calvinism teach regarding salvation and evangelism?
- The ongoing controversy and potential schism within the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Why is it so hard to focus and why is prayer so difficult at times?
- Jehovah’s Witnesses concept of the 144,000 “chosen ones” – the only ones who will be saved?
- How pastors and teachers can reach both the unsaved and teach holiness to dedicated disciples in the same message.
- Why don’t pastors and youth group leaders discuss the lies young believers are facing today about creation, sexuality and gender confusion.
- Anti-Christian Senator Cory Booker and the Willow Creek Leadership Summit.
- Several comments on an article about this generation “building their own god.”
Send us your questions and comments by using the form below