These are some of your comments and questions we discuss today on air:
- Should Every Christian be mature enough to be a teacher of the God’s Word?
- What happens when a youth pastor uses games, entertainment, and get kids to “relate” to each other rather than teach the Bible or spiritual doctrines?
- A brand new born-again believer in Christ asks for advice on her new life
- Are some men more gifted spiritually than others?
- The pattern of “positive preaching” rather than expository teaching in many churches today
- A pastor writes us about feeling the pressure to put on a face that everything is wonderful in his life
- If a person continues to be tempted and occasionally fall into sin, are they truly born-again?
- Was Muhammad (Islam) influenced by the heresy of Arianism?
- Are people waking up to the hypocrisy and hatred of today’s liberal leaders?
- The fall of Willow Creek church leader Bill Hybels
- Do some Christian leaders avoid controversial issues because they are either not informed or are they afraid they might lose members, tithes, or popularity?
Have a comment or question you’d like addressed on the next Q&A show? Use the form below or text TRUTH to 797979.