TODAY’S GUEST: Brad Mattes is president of Life Issues Institute. The organization was founded in 1991 to serve the educational needs of the pro-life movement. Its primary objective is to develop and disseminate effective pro-life educational material. Brad also hosts Life Issues, a daily radio commentary; he is president of the International Right to Life Federation and a frequent international speaker and lecturer on abortion and related life issues. Brad has a master’s degree in Biblical Studies and Biblical Counseling, and also works with other countries to establish a pro-life educational and counseling presence. He also is chairman of the board of directors of the Terri Schiavo Life and Hope Network, working to protect vulnerable individuals and educate others on end-of-life issues.
We discuss recent news on abortion and euthanasia, an update on pro-life activist Mark Houck, leftist lies about human life and the ‘right’ to abortion, new ultrasound advances, faith and politics, and more.
- Up to 64% of abortions involve coercion.
- Up to 83% [of women who chose abortion and sought help afterwards] wanted to have the baby. In a survey of women who sought help after abortion, 83% said they would have carried to term if they had received support from the baby’s father, their family, or other important people in their lives.
- In 95% of cases, men play a central role in the decision to abort.
- 67% of women said they received no counseling beforehand.
- 84% of women reported they received inadequate counseling beforehand.
- 54% of women were not sure about their decision at the time, yet … 79% were not counseled about alternatives.
Your Favorite Guests on Stand Up for the Truth! (List & Links)
‘Dehumanizing Babies In The Womb’: Planned Parenthood And Democrats Attempt To Redefine The Word ‘Heartbeat’
Eugenics Rears Its Ugly Head—Why We Should Not Tolerate The Left’s Warped Worldview
Biden Justice Dept. Refuses to Arrest Pro-Abortion Terrorists
200 Resources You Can Trust!– Be Informed and ‘Connect the Dots’
EDUCATED – New show with Katie Petrick and David at Freedom Project
SUPPORT STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH PODCAST WITH BRAND NEW GEAR! CHECK OUT REDPILLPRINTS.COM