It’s hard to believe we’re in the final month of 2019. While some of us are saying, “thank God,” others are trying to figure out where the year went. Today, we’re going to look at key categories of end times signs that line up with Bible Prophecy and indicate we’re truly in the last days.
Signs are used to inform, direct and warn. They contain information that must be read, interpreted and understood. And as of late, those signs are pointing to a “convergence of events” about which today’s guest frequently refers. On the world stage, many such events are focused on a small, seemingly insignificant parcel of land in the Eastern Mediterranean about the size of New Jersey.
As we watch the pieces fall into place just as God has warned us, we must not face the future with fear or trepidation. We must be awake and aware, and spend our time sharing the truth of God’s Word with all who will hear it so that they too may rejoice in the comfort and assurance of salvation.
There is a spirit of rebellion permeating the hearts of billions around the globe. Rebellion against government, against authorities, against family and against God Himself. And while some rebellion is necessary when a government oversteps its bounds, the rebellion against the principles in which our Creator set forth for our own good are part of the dark, spiritual opposition that is dragging people from all walks, further away from the very God who created them;
Our guest today is pastor and teacher, John Haller. John is known for his weekly prophecy updates, but he has also been a trial lawyer for almost 40 years, and lives in Columbus, Ohio. John served for 25 years on the board of a Christian college and seminary, then in 2013, John and his wife Pam helped start Fellowship Bible Chapel where he is an elder and pastor.
His prophecy updates are available on the FBC YouTube channel and cover Bible prophecy, discernment, apologetics and worldview issues.
TOP TEN END TIMES SIGNS
- LGBT agenda / ‘Days of Lot’
- Geopolitical unrest (Wars / rumors of wars, Protests around the world, Alignment of nations)
- Israel (Relations with neighbors, Political chaos/Temple, Archaeological discoveries, Peace process, Settlements)
- USA political chaos (Parallels between Israel and USA in political chaos, impeachment)
- Ecumenism (Interfaith dialogue / Wheaton college; Pope/Islam agreements, Marxism / social justice / critical race theory)
- Apostasy in the church (Mysticism, Enneagram)
- New World Order / climate change
- Attack on Freedoms (EU regulations) *Freedom of speech, Freedom of religion – free exercise (USA) v. freedom of belief (EU)
- Technology / A.I.
- Demographics (Populations collapsing, the West, Japan, and China; aging / economics)
John Haller’s weekly Prophecy Update, December 1, 2019: “Hard to Describe”
Those who persist in their staunch opposition to all things Christ will be held fully accountable before a Holy God whose judgment will be swift and sure. As Christians, we weep for those who cannot see. But stand strong, brothers and sisters. It is always darkest before the dawn and when the Son breaks onto the scene, all darkness will be vanquished and order will return to this earth. Until that time, and as long as the Lord gives us breath, we will continue to be here to spread the truth found in His Word.