Happy Great Friday where God in the flesh, Jesus Christ endured the cross and crucifixion, suffering for us that we might be saved from the wrath of God! Sunday’s coming, friends!
TODAY’S GUEST is Dr. Andy Woods, pastor of Sugar Land Bible Church, President of Chafer Theological Seminary, and founder of Andy Woods Ministries. He is the author of several books including The Coming Kingdom, The Falling Away, Ever Reforming, and The Middle East Meltdown.
First, it’s been said ‘Freedom is tested in the midst of a crisis.’ We certainly are in a worldwide crisis that has affected nearly every family and American citizen in some way. Today we’re blessed to have a guest who can provide much clarity and insight on what is happening in the midst of COVID 19 and how Christians should be responding.
SCRIPTURES discussed: Matthew 24:7, Isaiah 26:3-4, Isaiah 26:20, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Revelation 13:16-18, 1 Corinthians 15:20, Ezekiel 9:4-5.
- Coronavirus; setting the stage for the cashless society predicted in Revelation 13.
- Is God using COVID-19 to judge the U.S. or the world for sin?
- Is the coronavirus a fulfillment of last days prophecies about pestilences (Matthew 24:7)
- Do churches have a duty to disobey social distancing guidelines against meeting together in order to obey God rather than man?
- Is Isaiah 26:20 a reference to either the covid-19 situation or the rapture?
- How do we pray effectively and should Christians claim 2 Chronicles 7:14 to ward off COVID-19?
- Christians celebrating Resurrection Sunday (‘Easter’), unable to attend church – remember our blessed hope!
COVID-19. How severe is it? How long will the pandemic last? What will be its ultimate impact? How many lives will be lost? These are all typical questions racing through the minds of today’s average citizen. What are the biblical dimensions and ramifications of COVID-19? Does it fall under prophecy? What about government orders and obeying God rather than man?
COVID Craziness: What does the Bible have to say about God’s judgment, viruses, pestilences, prophecy, and world transformation?