TODAY’S GUEST: Cheryl Chumley is an author, commentary writer, a licensed private investigator, podcast host, and the online opinion editor for The Washington Times. She’s the author of “The Devil in DC: Winning Back the Country From the Beast in Washington” and of “Police State USA: How Orwell’s Nightmare is Becoming Our Reality,” and a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Fund for American Studies.
She’s worked for years in newspaper journalism – winning numerous investigative and hard news awards in the process, particularly for her use of the Freedom of Information Act and Sunshine Laws to hold government officials accountable – and in radio newsrooms as a host, producer and writer. Cheryl is an Army veteran who currently lives in Northern Virginia with her husband, two of their four children, Golden Retriever and cat. In her spare time, Cheryl spent four years serving as a CASA volunteer (a court appointed special advocate) to help judges make the difficult decision about where abused and neglected children should live.
We discuss the dangers of socialism and Christians being uninformed and disengaged, how America has forgotten our roots and history, deception in the church as too many believers think socialism is the compassionate solution to our system of government.
Socialists Don’t Sleep is about all the sneaky ways the secular left has pressed socialism into American politics and life – and why Christians are the only ones who can stop it.
Socialists Don’t Sleep tells how America has gone from a country of rights coming from God, not government, to a country that embraces socialism — where the government’s now expected to pretty much provide from cradle to grave.
What Others Are Saying About SOCIALISTS DON”T SLEEEP:
- Will Witt, PragerU: “Socialists Don’t Sleep is an important read …”
- Phil Robertson: “Thank you, Cheryl Chumley, for writing this book …”
- Michael Savage: “As Cheryl points out … we can’t root out socialism unless we first address the real problems.”
- Mike Huckabee: “Socialists Don’t Sleep is one of those timely books …”
- Cal Thomas: “… In her new book, Cheryl Chumley reminds us … [i]t’s not too late, but the hour is late.”
- Kevin and Sam Sorbo: “If you think socialism will inevitably lose at the polls, think again! As Cheryl shows … the far left — in both political parties — has been eroding our freedoms for decades;”
The Moral Case for Capitalism – Cheryl Chumley’s podcast “Bold and Blunt” – On this episode: Former Ronald Reagan adviser Donald Devine makes the case that capitalism is not only moral, but the way to save America from internal crumbling.