TODAY’S GUEST: Dr. Patrick Flynn is a Chiropractor and founder of The Wellness Way. Years ago, he discovered that he had immune system issues which contributed to his neurological setbacks. This, along with his wife’s medical condition, inspired Dr. Flynn to begin his journey defining his purpose and contributed to his expertise in immunology and hormones. He hosts seminars called The Hormone Connection.
Within his 21 years of practice, he trained thousands of doctors on a different approach to healthcare. There are currently 80 practicing clinics across the world. Dr. Flynn is also the author of the bestselling book— I Disagree: How These Two Words Are the Secret to Thinking Differently and Taking Control of Your Health.
David Fiorazo and Dr. Patrick Flynn discuss how government agencies should never have been so involved in our healthcare, the fact medication was not intended to be a permanent solution, vaccine propaganda, and the false global-socialist government media narrative and how to fight for truth.
Chronic conditions are at an all-time high. Despite medical advancements, we are sicker than ever. Something needs to change! It’s time to disagree. Thinking differently is where perspectives are transformed, improvements are made, and positive changes take place.
Heavily inspired by his wife and her journey through medicine, Dr. Flynn shares their story and the resulting mindset that is impacting the health and lives of countless people. The “I Disagree” way of thinking understands that just because something is common, does not mean it’s normal.
Don’t forget some of these points:
- The White House calls on social media to help flag and ban misinformation.
- The U.S. Surgeon General releases a 22-page statement to combat misinformation.
- President Biden referred to “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
- 60 percent of hospitalizations in Israel and England are breakthrough cases of vaccinated individuals.
- Vaccines are often endorsed by the CDC versus advertised by the manufacturer.
- Companies can’t legally advertise their vaccines for “off-label” use.
- No trials done on pregnant women for most vaccines.
- Researchers find errors in data; call for halt on mRNA vaccines in pregnant women.