TODAY’S GUEST is Scott Schara, a Wisconsin man who nearly died of Covid just over a month ago. But he’s here to talk about the controversial and tragic death of his daughter, Grace (19), who also had Covid but died due to the combination of questionable medications administered by hospital staff. As he continues his research, Scott hopes to prevent more unnecessary deaths, warn others, and to share what he has learned.
We discuss Scott and Cindy’s daughter, Grace, who had Down Syndrome and passed away on October 13. She died at a COVID hospital after a doctor labeled her DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) against the family’s wishes, and then proceeded to overdose her on Precedex, Lorazepam, and Morphine within a 30-minute window. These meds should never be used together and warning labels (black boxes) on medications indicate as much.