Here are some of the questions and comments from this past week:
- The large company I am applying for proudly supports the LGBTQ agenda and contributes to related causes. I was excited about the opportunity before I learned this, but now am conflicted. What do you think?
- My daughter just told me she is bisexual and I’m in shock. She grew up in church, went to a private Christian school and attends a Christian college. What angers me is the church generally accepts LGBTQ lifestyles now.
- Please clarify a Scripture you shared on a recent podcast, 1 John 4:3 about spirits that deny Jesus came in the flesh and are not of God.
- You said American Christianity is looking more like Babylon these days than the church Jesus shed His blood to redeem. I sense this as well but could you expound on it please?
- Here in Canada, we don’t have anything like your show, and the sell-out by the church to government has already happened. Please continue warning Americans!
- My husband and I are heartbroken. Our 12 year-old son just announced he is really a woman. We’re completely caught off guard and don’t even know how to confront this.
“An overemphasis on grace leads to an unbalanced church. Cheer-leading pastors, weak teachers and man-pleasers are producing false converts and lukewarm, worldly believers today. Large numbers of church leaders in the west have been preaching a gospel of life enhancement rather than repentance, obedience, and sanctification. There are consequences and we need to be warned.” – David Fiorazo
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 1 John 4:1-3
Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. Hebrews 5:11-14
Walt Heyer ministry – formerly identified as transgender
Covenant Eyes – Internet accountability
Pure Flix – wholesome movies and entertainment