We discuss recent news on abortion and euthanasia, an update on pro-life activist Mark Houck, leftist lies about human life and the ‘right’ to abortion, new ultrasound advances, faith and politics, and more.
- Up to 64% of abortions involve coercion.
- Up to 83% [of women who chose abortion and sought help afterwards] wanted to have the baby. In a survey of women who sought help after abortion, 83% said they would have carried to term if they had received support from the baby’s father, their family, or other important people in their lives.
- In 95% of cases, men play a central role in the decision to abort.
- 67% of women said they received no counseling beforehand.
- 84% of women reported they received inadequate counseling beforehand.
- 54% of women were not sure about their decision at the time, yet … 79% were not counseled about alternatives.
Your Favorite Guests on Stand Up for the Truth! (List & Links)
‘Dehumanizing Babies In The Womb’: Planned Parenthood And Democrats Attempt To Redefine The Word ‘Heartbeat’
Eugenics Rears Its Ugly Head—Why We Should Not Tolerate The Left’s Warped Worldview
Biden Justice Dept. Refuses to Arrest Pro-Abortion Terrorists
200 Resources You Can Trust!– Be Informed and ‘Connect the Dots’
EDUCATED – New show with Katie Petrick and David at Freedom Project
Canceling Christianity: How The Left Silences Churches, Dismantles The Constitution, And Divides Our Culture